When designing the kids bathroom, I knew there were a few things to tackle
- Colour and design – if you’re scared to use colour or print, start a small space like a closet, bathroom or laundry room. Since this space is for kids, I want something fun that can grow with them
- Woodwork – I am so excited because I have not done shiplap in my house yet. I am planning on doing a vertical shiplap as a subtle touch
- Organization – no matter how hard I try, the countertop is a full out disaster 24/7. I am going to convert the vanity cabinet into drawers to hold all the kids toiletries (and let’s face it – bathroom toys!)
- Swap out builder blahs – it’s been a personal mission of mine to swap out all the BLAH builder features in our home including light fixtures and mirrors.
- Increase towel storage – right now we have a railing that can fit only 2 towels, and no hand towels. So that often means wet floor as the kids drip water everywhere!
Heres’s my inspiration for the bathroom
Here’s my design mock up!
2 thoughts on “Designing the Kids Bathroom”
What color green is the kids bathroom
It’s privilege green by sherwin williams